Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross Mansion (NC-17 Content Allowed)
Somewhere in the conservatory, by the fermenting grapes, and man in a blue suit and waistcoat sighed.

"I can't play because everyone's flooding outside my timezone."

He watered the nettles to cheer himself up. He'd make some dye out of them later.
Amat:*walks into Mirage room*Now for a tough fight.*puts in a fight simulator,causing 6 D-Amats to appear*Shoot.*goes into Devil form*
D-Amat:Now for a fight.
Disturbed: *munches on a waffle*
The OCA
Tieya: Aww.. *finishes the pancake she was eating and huggles Disturbed tightly*

Kurtz: Nnhh.. *murrs softly, and slowly pokes his tongue at her muzzle, his tail reaching down to her belly and rubbing it softly with the rounded tip*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *huggles Tieya* Oh yeah *poors Tieya a fresh pulp free low acid Orange Juice*
The OCA
Yoosei: mmnhh.. *she opens her mouth a bit so his tongue can slide inside, she murrs softly at the feeling of his tail rubbing her belly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *softly plays with her tongue with his, and snuggles closely to her body, his tail drawing circles on her belly*

Tieya: Uhm... *sweat-drops slightly* ...I'm kinda.. uhm... hyperactive when I drink that... *sighs* Somehow it makes me real cranky and real horny.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *wide eyed and swats the glass away* Sorry..ummm how about milk? *pours a glass of cold milk*

Silver: *gets hit by the glass* HEY!!!!
The OCA
Tieya: Oh, that's alright. *takes the glass and smiles* Thankies. *starts drinking it slowly*

L-Kurtz: *appears next to Disturbed* Hm, I never heard the church bells ringing today.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *her tongue plays passionately with his tongue, while she murrs and then gently guides her tails to his back and rubs it softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions