Join our server on Discord

Title of the person above you.
Blue Haired Darling XD

Nath: Well... only if you are tired as well. *chuckles a little more, before licking her cheek just softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Soft Tailed Wolf

Saphire: *cuddles Nath tightly* I..am a little tired...now that you..*yawns* mention it..
The OCA
Soft-Furred Wolfess.

Nath: *grinning slightly, he wraps his tail around hers and chuckles* Well... let's head back to the bedroom then, cutie, eh?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tired Wolf

Saphire: *cuddles Nath closely and warps them both back to her room where they softly drop down onto her big soft bed with her laid softly on top*
The OCA
Tired Wolfess :3

Nath: *blushing even more, he smiles softly, before cuddling her even closer* So.... only eight odd months left, eh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Want to sleep with Tigress form?

Saphire: *sighs softly and kisses Nath softly on the lips* Yeah...8 more months...I cant wait.
The OCA
Wrong One.

Nath: Neither can I... *smiles even more gently and licks her lips softly* ...Gods... you'll be a perfect mother, I know you will...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
One that taught me 'Okiesmokies'

Saphire: *blushes softly and giggles cuddling Nath warmly* and you'll be a wonderfully daddy
The OCA
Hellishly Wrong!

Nath: Well... I guess so... *smiles before nuzzling their noses together lightly* ...But... we'll think more of that another time, aye?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hates Pirates

Saphire: Yeah..bed time? *nuzzles Nath's chest*
The OCA