Join our server on Discord

Title of the person above you.
Protestor

Disturbed: So...Crimson and Saphire are friends..*coughs and grins*
The OCA
Evil One.

Kurtz: Yes, but the difference is Saphire's married. I'm not... *eyes widen* Wait, what do you mean by that?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Brother

Disturbed: Yeah but its still love is it not? Same thing you have with Dot correct?
The OCA
Brother Too.

Kurtz: Yes... I'll love Dot more then I can anyone... *sweat-drops*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dragon with a big Heart

Disturbed:..and I'm certain that Dot feels the same way about you. I know Nath wouldnt like it if he saw Saphire with Crimson.....and I know you would definitly not like it if Dot was with anyone else...you think Dot would be the same way if she saw you with someone else as well?
The OCA
Recognizer of Hearts.

Kurtz: I know, I know... it's just... *sighs deeply and puts a claw to his head* I was only wanting to have one last time free, you know? *he whimpers* I know, I shouldn't have done it...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Understandable

Disturbed: Thats understandable...I..was that way too. But think of it..*pulls up picture of Dot and hands it to him* you get THE sexiest dragoness on the face of gods green earth all to yourself...cherish it.
The OCA
Reliably friendly.

Kurtz: Hey, she's not just the sexiest. Have you ever stared on her white hair when it's untied and WET? She looks gorgeous and simply beautiful! *smiles happily and takes the picture* I... I do love her....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Loving Dragon

Disturbed: Nope cant say that I have and thats good I'm happy for ya *smiles happily*
The OCA
Caring Wolf.

Kurtz: This so makes me want to cuddle her from now till death. *chuckles softly and smiles, before looking at Disturbed* Y-You're right... I should love her only, no-one else....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds