Join our server on Discord

Title of the person above you.
Lucky Doggy

Raize: Isnt it strange...a cat...and a dog..together..*giggles softly as she puts her paw to Gol's pouch and softly starts to rub*
The OCA
The only person i know who can be as sneaky as me.

Gol: hehe, yeah, i know...*giggles and murrs a little louder making his member grow larger and longer*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
The Big Dog

Raize: *grins as the member is now out of its pouch, she grasps the member into her paw and sotly strokes it*
The OCA
Someone my type

Gol: *groans feeling her paw stroke his member and eyes close half-way looking at her, doing so*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
The Moaning Wolf :3

Raize: *slides her paw down to the member's base lowing her face to his member and gives the head of his member a soft lick*
The OCA
Teaser

Gol: *moans and shivers a bit* Ohh...your tongue...
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Loves teh tongue

Raize: *sticks her tongue out and starts swirling her tongue around the member's head, wrapping it in her warm cat tongue*
The OCA
Very Sexy in that position

Gol: *moans with tongue hanging out from maw* Ooooh yeah Raize~
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Lover of teh pleasure

Raize: *with her tongue swirling around his members head she takes the member's head into her mouth and softly starts sucking bobbing her head slowly up and down while her tongue continues its work*
The OCA
Knows what i like.

Gol: *moans in pleasure feeling his hard member in her mouth and her tongue swirling along it, and making orgasim start building up*
The Mod Squad
The OCA