Join our server on Discord

Title of the person above you.
Female Sex Symbol.

DMX: *Grabs her tail before it touches his crotch* Nu-uh little tail, bad tail... I'm going to have to spank you for this *Smiles widely, and suddenly gives a nice spank to Ebon's huge ass, not using too much strength, but enough to make her feel a nice arousing and playful mid-hard slap*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Playfull Dragon

Ebon: *murrs from the buttslap and giggles* Sometimes my bad tail has mind of its own, its very trouble some. Sometimes I almost think it wants to be bad *winks*
The OCA
Cute lil' dwaggy.

DMX: *Grins* This is not enough *Smiles to Ebon and pulls her nearer, then lifts her tail high up and suddenly starts rubbing the head of his cock below it, the massive thing rubbing both her tail-hole and pussy at the same time as he murrs*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Pleasuring Dragon

Ebon: *gasps softly then murs as she feels the massive head rubbing both of her holes as her pussy starts to drool of juices from anticipation* Hrrrr..which one shall you choose...tough choice..*licks her lips*
The OCA
Pleasured Princess.

DMX: How about neither? *Grins and keeps rubbing the head on both holes, not pushing any further so it doesn't slide* Unless you can lift it highly temptinging for me *Grins, giving another spank to her ass*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black Ass Grabber

Ebon: *moans from the ass spank creating even more arousal for her* Oh but I want it so~ bad
The OCA
Tasty looking beauty.

DMX: You are gorgeous... *Suddenly liftsts her by putting his claws on either side of her pronounced hips, pulling her up to his face upside down, Ebon's face comfronted by the enormous member while DMX starts proding the holes with his large tongue now*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Delicous Meat

Ebon: *giggles softly as she is moved around by DMX untill they are in the position they are in* Hmmm..*murrs from the licking of her holes* Whooo..*takes the dragon's member into her warm mouth and softly starts sucking on the member's head*
The OCA
Unnoticable.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Huggable!!!
The OCA