Join our server on Discord

Title of the person above you.
Partner!

Gol: Flood?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
EDIT: Dang, Guy with the Scope

Kurtz: Well, you could class it if three members post wildly in a LOT of the most active threads. *scratches head*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dragon with Red hair

Disturbed: Oh well no harm done right

Saphire: *pounces on Nath*

Disturbed: Saw that comming
The OCA
Black Wolf with the Hawaiian Shirt.

Kurtz: I could understand it if it was three or four, but to post wildly in 12 threads is kinda... well, insane. *sweat-drops* Also, any events that people wanted to continue kinda end thanks to that.

Nath: *eyes widen since he's not facing her, and he gasps slightly* Huh?~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Green dragon with a trenchcoat

Disturbed: *shrugs* Remember his is only SPG not RPG. You can just start a new event if you forgot the place of the old one. Game Room threads cant just stop because some people get off and they want to continue what they were doing. It happens to me all the time and I dont complain at all.

Saphire: Sorry Nath..*cuddles*
The OCA
Black Wolf who is adored everywhere.

Kurtz: I won't say anything... *sweat-drops* And dang, if only there was a way to reverse things so that you weren't Dot's first uncensored eventer.

Nath: *shivers slightly and cuddles Saphire softly* Don't worry... just... tell me if you're going to be pouncing. *pokes out tongue*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
My brother dragon

Disturbed: Its all part of posting dude, nobody can really reserve one of the game threads because of an event thats currently going on.

Saphire:Or I'll just walk up behind you and hug you like I usually do..*giggles and licks Nath's tongue as he pokes it out*
The OCA
My brotherly wolf.

Kurtz: I was going on about something else with the entire Steven thing. *thinks* Wait~~

Steven: *alters time so that the huge dragoness event came before the Disturbed/Dot event* There! Now you won't feel like you've taken anything away.

*crashes to ground*

Nath: *blushes softly and chuckles* Yeah... that would be nice... although I'd kinda miss the pouncing, heh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Cool Dragon

Disturbed: *blinks* Whatever!!

Saphire: Oh? So you dont enjoy my soft hugs?
The OCA
Friendly Wolf.

Kurtz: Well, I heard you earlier saying how that was another thing which made you want to leave, so. *shrugs* Alright? I just tried to make you feel a little better about it.

Nath: No, no! *waves his paws* I love them! But... the pouncing, I'd also like them as well, you know what I mean? *sweat-drops slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds