Join our server on Discord

Title of the person above you.
A fox that needs a good yiff

Ayane: *giggles and pounces on Crimson* You know out of all the members I have not yet seen you have a good yiff
The OCA
A wolf that going to get a big thanks later.

Crimson: *smirks from below* Why I believe you're right, care to help me change that, sexy? *licks her cheek*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The fox that doesnt know that Ayane is an exact copy of Saphire just red furred and has a bit of a wild side to her..almost demonic.

Ayane: *murrs softly looking at him* I wouldnt mind that at all, handsome *smiles softly as she quickly slips her shirt off reveiling her cute CC cup breasts with subtle pink nipples*
The OCA
Wolf that doesn't realize this fox knew that but since she's wilder considers her sexy rather than cute

Crimson: *grins devilishly* Very nice, don't mind if I do. *leans in and starts suckling on the left breast while his paw caresses the right, his tail wagging all the while*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Suckling Fox

Ayane: Mmmm good boy..*moans softly putting her paws behind Crimson's head and rubbing the back of his head softly*
The OCA
Moaning Lupine of Hotness.

Crimson: *grins as his other paw begins rubbing her cute butt while he begins suckling her right mound*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As groper of hot wolfesses

Ayane: Oh yeah..I love it when people rub my ass *moans feeling her nipple sucked and her ass rubbed by the fox's paw*
The OCA
Naughty Hottie

Crimson: *grins as he pulls away* I bet you also love this... *starts licking further down Ayane's curvy body, lapping against her belly before teasing her rosy folds below, giving her entrance little licks as he gropes her ass harder*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hungry Fox

Ayane: Oh you wanna do that? *lays down on her back and spreads her legs for Crimson as he licks her folds moaning softly* Oh gawd I love that.
The OCA
Tasty Wolfy Girl.

Crimson: *buries his muzzle deeper as he licks and swirls his tongue inside her folds, lapping up her precum while his paws caress her supple breasts* Mmmhhh...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions