Join our server on Discord

Title of the person above you.
Dragon Momma *shrugs*

Disturbed: Well actually I was sitting down the whole time so they kind of had easy access, I'm sorry. I thought me and DMX were just having fun and then it kinda go out of control when he got out the pills.
The OCA
Wolf Father. *shrugs*

Tieya: Well, if you say 'no', he doesn't go over it, Disturbed. *sighs deeply* And you could've easily threatened to crush him. *pokes out tongue*

Tieya: But, what I find astonishing... is that those... 'freaks', were just there for you. Like they really cared about you; you could've just knocked them away, because all they probably care about is getting cock.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lover of Lupine

Disturbed: *wide eyed* Settle down Teiya! No way that came across my mind at all!!! You can write it in blood!!!
The OCA
Lover of Dragoness.

Tieya: You fully well knew that is what DMX's personality. You took the fall for letting him have 'fun' with you. His fun is twisted and usually he forces stuff down your throat, which I don't find fun at all. *sighs deeply*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lamb of God XD

Disturbed: *falls flat on the floor* I'm a moron
The OCA
Servant of God. >X3

Tieya: *gone*

Steven: *appears* Hey.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Upset Dragoness

Disturbed: What is it Steven? Cant you see I'm sulking here.
The OCA
Friend of mine. Lol. I'm running out of titles.... >.<

Steven: *shrugs* I just appeared. You seen Ada...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mad

Disturbed: Steven...I just made my wife walk out because of another dumbass decision I made...I dont really care right now *sighs deeply* I wish I was smarter
The OCA
Wisher.

Steven: Well, I can't grant that... and, I don't even know why I'm here. *feather drops down beside Disturbed* See ya.... sometime. *vanishes*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds