Join our server on Discord

Title of the person above you.
Saphire: Polite As much as I'd love to..*sighs*..I dont know..
The OCA
Crimson: Understanding woman. Hmmm, sorry, is it too soon?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: Tender Fox *shakes her head* I suppose we could but...could we..not...umm..do the insertion...if you please *asking nervously*
The OCA
Crimson: Gentle heart. Of course, I just want you to be happy Saph. *caresses her cheek* I don't need to get off, I just want to show you how much you mean to me. *leans forward and gently latches on to her left breast, softly suckling it while his other paw caresses the right*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: Caring mmhhh *starts to rub Crimsons ears*
The OCA
Crimson: Heaven. *switches to her other mound as he sucks on it like a newborn, his tongue teasing the nipple while his other paw fondles the furry breast* Mmmrrr... *murrs quietly as his ears are rubbed*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: Gentle *murrs happily feeling Crimson's muzzle suckling on her nipple, she leans down and kisses him on the head as she continues to rub his ears*
The OCA
Crimson: Charming. *slowly goes downward from her chest, kissing her sweet body before reaching her bellybutton, teasing the ticklish spot with his tongue*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Friendly Fox

Saphire: *giggled lightly feeling the fox tongue lapping and licking at her navel*
The OCA
Big boobies
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad