Join our server on Discord

City of Heroes/Villains
kinda wondering if anyone here plays City of Heroes or City of Villains
and how you think the game is.

Me, personally, I am in love with City of Heroes. and I tried World of Warcraft and I thought it was crap... I just didnt get it.
I haven't played any online game before, so I don't have it. Still, I've always thought about getting CoH/V. The only thing is (bigger worry)... I'd just have fun with the character creator and get bored with the game.
well, it's not for everyone. it IS kind of repetative, but you just have to have the imagination to make the game funner. what I usually do is have healing abilities available and help the low levels out with heals and resurrection, power actvation boost, power speed boost, movement speed boosts, shields(bubbles), teleporting one enemy out of a group or having a group attack you (they cant hit because their levels are too low, or if they do hit, you wont see the damage, or it heals right away.)and have him attack whoever, as long as you keep the enemies from killing him/her, save a player from death by eliminating all enemies around him/her if you arent a healer, go to or host a costume contest for Influence(money), join a party under the atlas statue. there is almost ALWAYS a party going on under it. through october, you can go trick or treating for costume parts and ultimately, a new costume slot.

lots of stuff to occupy yourself with if you take the time to look, or read broadcast, local, help chats.
I found a program that is rather identical to the character creator. I've been having fun with that.
http://www.rpglibrary.org/software/cohcc/index.php