Join our server on Discord

err...do you need food and drinks in season 5 digital world?
Do you need to eat and drink in season 5 (Digimon Savers) Digital World?

Masaru's father has gone missing for 10 years. Where did he find food, shelter and drink?

Or did someone imprisoned him?

Or was the Digital World same as season 3 where you don't need food and drinks?

Or he died already?

Ikuto grown up in Digital World, did he eat anything? :oops:

Thanks.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
They just haven't brought that up yet. And we don't know what was in those packs everyone had when they first went there so we don't know yet.
I'm not sure really... I would guess that eating is required since sleeping is too. I'm sure Massaru's father is alive and is doing well. I am also guessing that he has been behind the scenes helping the plot move forward, in his own way.

Unfortunately, I have no solid proof for either. "Digimon do eat in the real world and do it naturally" is about all I can say.
Masaru's father was a good guy?

So far, we got 1 enemy and 3 missing people. lol
Yes, he was a good guy.

And eating seems to be important. Atleast we have seen several people drinking. So if they need to drink, they need to eat, too. We
Yeah. Masaru's dad was a good guy. It's kurata that's not a good guy. He went with satsuma, yushima, ikuto's parents and masaru's dad to the digiworld before DATS was made.
Oh, thanks.
Wait? where did it say that Masaru's Dad was "good?" I don't see anything concrete that makes him evil either, but I'm not quite sure if it is safe to assume that he was good, past it being a simple show.
He wants a world where humans and Digimon can live in peace. He also created the Digivices.
No offense. 10 years might change a person from good to evil and vice versa.

Suddenly plot changed: (my imagination only)
Masaru's father was infected by virus (there was an episode showing Ikuto and Yoshino infected by virus) and became evil. He then helped the bad guy to destroy Dats.

In the end, Masaru had to kill his own father. :oops:

Sad ending... :shock: