Join our server on Discord

Hiya ><..
Deric - :shock: *shaking head franticly, struggles*
Yunine - *watching Deric with amusement*
Steven: *grins as he appears next to them both* You know, I could just check the orb and see everything that's happened while you've not been here.

Dresan: Actually, that'd help me. *chuckles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *sighs* but it seems like every mistake I make makes everyone hurt...
The OCA
Deric+Yunine - ... huh?
Nath: I promise Saph... I won't let you get into situations like that again... *huggles her fully* This time, let's both do our best to avoid any temptation and situation like that... *looks at her face*

Steven: *sweat-drops* I can read minds and memories in people's mind. *walks up to Yunine* What have you been doing, while you've been gone? Just answer honestly, please.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yunine - Err... Yiffing... a lot... :oops:
Deric - o.o'
Saphire: *nods in Naths arms*
The OCA
Steven: O.O.....

Dresan: *sweat-drops* Uhm... you two... you do know what I have to do.... And... I still can't believe you'd do that with your own... well, used-to-be self. *turns away, and starts walking towards White* Oh, she's probably gonna know of this already... or not...

Nath: *kisses her softly on the cheek* Saph, I won't let it happen again... I won't. But... you need to also watch out yourself....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *looks to Saphire* Sorry Saph, I should've thought about your relationship with Nath, I just wanted to believe that... Well, it doesn't matter now. *looks to Nath* Nath, sorry I helped cause all this trouble, let's just try to move on.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath: *looks at Crimson and nods* Yeah... let's put this all behind us... and try to move on.... *sighs* And, Crimson... I can't say it enough, I really am sorry about the time erase thing....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds