Join our server on Discord

Hiya ><..
Ebon: *pounces Me*

Grimlock: Will you quit that I'm on the good side now.
Wengren: Actually you're me

Silver: @.@
The OCA
Nath: Crimson! *appears in front of him* Look, I only wanted to make Saphire happy! She herself, wanted that wish granted, and we granted it! Don't think that for one second you were being picked on! Saphire really regretted..... her choice after. *sighs deeply*

Steven: Yeah, and Kurtz didn't want to fucking screw your feelings by letting Saphire tell you.... in person.

Kurtz: *kisses her on the cheek* How've you been... love?

Dresan: *sweat-drops* Is he attached to you or something? Wherever you go, he's always there. *lifts up his claw and levitates Deric in the air*

L-Kurtz: Yeah... *kisses her softly and wraps his tail around her* ...And your as sexy as ever.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
White - *murrs* ^_^ I've been great. *snuggles*

Deric - :shock:
Yunine - ^_^ No. We're quite seperate now.
Deric - :shock: *nods franticly*
Crimson: Saphire...and what will happen the next time you two break up...what of the next sorry fur or dragon that likes her...how do I know you won't do that same to them... If Saphire had any courage, she would have told me herself, it hurt more than anything that she couldn't trust me. *drifts away*

Monica: Aw, and you're still a sweetie. *grins as she softly presses her muzzle to his*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: *walks up behind Nath* Crimson I'm...sorry.
The OCA
Crimson: ...... *slowly looks back to her* ...... *takes a deep breath* ....Just one question....why?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: I..was torn apart...by two people I loved dearly...I..thought what I did was right...but I regretted that decision. I didnt mean for it to go so wrong...I...diserved any hatred you have against me...
The OCA
Crimson: ...... *looks down and takes another deep breath* ......I see......I don't hate you.....I just wish...you could have told me sooner before all this happened.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: I..realize that now..I was stupid not to....
The OCA
Nath: *coughs, reappears next to Saph and wraps an arm around her* We all make mistakes.... Saph....

L-Kurtz: *blinks, before murring* Mrrr....

Dresan: No, I mean, attached attached. *sweat-drops*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds