Join our server on Discord

Hiya ><..
GoM - Twisted WHO SAID GABUMON!?
Me - :shock: Oh, hell no...
Welcome then.
Shintara, its ok to call me LonelyGabu ...lol....

Hey you guys, try to make his welcome cause he is a baby furr!! LOL!

Just like everyone else that has joined I give a nice introduction and some fanfare but this is an exception, cause this is my friend from MS and happens to be a cool violinist. So this is gonna be something with meaning.
The sunrise, a constant to those who awaken to see it rise. Just like the sunrise, you will surely shine and feel the true warmth of this forum blanket and personal snuggles. Its alot like something that deserved to be pictured cause with every new comes something familiar. This place may not be familiar at all, but the people here are compassionate and they care alot about you as a family member. When you look and stare at the confines that is life, you need a place to vent, a place to discuss, a place to play games, somwhere down the line, this place will be more to you then a url on a browser, more like a second home. Each of us different, from different countries and we cross this vast space of the whole earth to meet and converse with one another like we were a finger tip extended away from the next. We all have our different, characteristics and each individual, but we all care about one another cause this is one of the best well kept family ever. Granted, we might have a quarrel here and there but we still care about the other. All in all, we are a great contingent of souls and one's that care about you being here and adding to this pleasant journey. Just like the sunset, it seems like the introduction ends here and that is all, but the obvious truth is that one's introduction never yields it continues to create a story. With every sunset, comes a new chapter, and some more time to get to know you as well as the other people on this site that makes a profound difference in every word that is typed.

We all hope that you can be happy here, we really do and I hope that you love this place like we all do....

Shin, a friend deserves nothing better then a network of friends and family, so sit back and make yourself at home.

Welcome to the DaD and good luck in all you do....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Another Gabu fan, pleasure to meet you, I'm Shadow if you've looked around the forums a little I'm sure you seen me, but just to be safe,

Slashmon: You mean to brag.

Shadow: SHADY!

Shady: *Chases Slashmon off*

Shadow: Just to be safe, I'll introduce myself more, I am the leader of SDP (Shadow Dragon Pack) and RPG fanatic around here. Hope I'll see you around some. Oh, and before I forget, *Points to a digimon that looks similar to Gatomon but with black stripes and white fur* That's Slashmon, my fanmade digimon and that's Shady, my puppy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the DaD Shintara! I'm Gunter! Now beat me repeatedly with a broken pipe!
Slashmon: Don't mind if I do! *Jumps at gun with a sharp rusty pipe*

Shadow: *Grabs Slash* Stop trying to kill everyone Slash.

Slashmon: Party pooper.

Shadow: Nice to see you around again gun, you missed some fun stuff. Including a two headed wolf getting it on with a kitsune.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yah, and also some nice fights for girls. You should've been there.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Steven: I'M STILL ON FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!! *running around trying to douse the flames*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *chuckles darkly as he spits a little fire*

Zorromon: *sighs* Alright, I'll help ya. *trips Steven over a cliff and into the ocean*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurth: *a huge tidal wave crashes into Steven* Enough.

Steven: Gah... *the fires are immediately swallowed and washed out, as he flies back from the wave, crashing into the ocean as well, almost disappearing into it*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds