Join our server on Discord

Hiya ><..
Disturbed: *felt someone's presence openning his eyes he smiled big he took off his headphones* Hey there..
The OCA
Tieya: Heya Wolfey... *kisses him softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yunine - Mm-mmmmrrrrrrr... *kisses back deeply*

White - *sighs happily, wiggles* Yeah...
Disturbed: *huggles Tieya* Good to see ya sweetie, was just thinking about you.
The OCA
Tieya: You were? Aww.... *snuggles Disturbed in his grip* Oh... I've... uhm... got something to tell you.... *blushes deeply*

Kurtz #1: A cute, adoreable, never angry, sexy vixen like you.... and a strong, friendly, caring, horny dragon here. We've got every little knack down, I think. *chuckles, and kisses White's lips once*

Van: *snuggles into the kiss, his tail wrapping around hers*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Oh yeah? What is it?
The OCA
White - Mmrrr... Yeah... *purring*

Yunine - *presses against Van tightly, tilts her head and opens her mouth slightly*
*a tiny black-and-white scaled dragon jumps out from Tieya's clothing, murring cutely*

Tieya: I-I asked Steven to speed up time... by say.... n-nine months..... *blushes deeply*

Van: *lets her tongue into his mouth, and starts playing with it with his, murring*

Kurtz (Enough of the #1): *immediately kisses White and teleports with her to a bed, before yawning* Oh god... I'm dam tired....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Why would you want...nine months....*blinks and looks at the little black and white scaled dragon then looks up at Tieya*...You..mean...he's..
The OCA
Tieya: *mid-closes her eyes* Your little daughter.

*the little dragon then crawls up onto Disturbed's leg, before curling up and sleeping*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds