Join our server on Discord

Is anyone else...
Getting Digi-fever?

I am starting to feel like i did 5 years ago when i first got into digimon (right before Tamers started) And with savers out, i feel refresehed and glad i stuck with the fandom ^_^ So now... I stopped watching Savers at 16, and i have went back and re watched Adventure, just started re watching 02, Gonna re watch Tamers (and im going through withdraw cus i usually re watch Tamers once every other month, lol) Then im gonna actually FINISH fronteir, give it another shot.. cus i quit half way through (Kouichi story seemed too much to me like Ken.. "I was evil, trying to destroy everything.. now im sorry for what i did, and im good now") And then im gonna start Savers over ^_^ Is anyone else having this type of reaction to Savers beeing out?
Takatofan Wrote:Getting Digi-fever?

Not quite. I don't really give about Savers. 26 was the last episode I watched and I think I will just get the rest for the sake of completion or other people to watch. It just didn't cut it for me, so meh. But to answer your question, I'm still having 'Digi-Fever', every day for at least two hours, though it's certainly not because of a new season. :)
As for me, I never did lost it, I told all my friends that even though there were no more episoded of digimon, that I loved them. I made it sure it stayed with me for the long haul and I am glad I did.

Gabumon is one the main factors that I love it, and I still do today and I won't let it die....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Nope. When you're around it enough, it just doesn't effect you like that. It's normal. But I think I have some digi-cold and flu medicine. It also works with fevers.
Yep, I have it ! All the time !
I was only able to get to episode 14. If someone could tell me where I could find the torrents or the Direct Downloads I'd much appreciate it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
14 of what season?
Of savers. I got full frontier and haven't started on adventure. Not exactly doing this in order am I?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I wouldn't say i have the Digimon fever that much, but I am still into it. Well sure, I admit that it is not that enthusiastic as it was earlier but there are still reasons for me to like Digimon and one of them is Gaomon. ^^
So, have you seen his mega yet?