Join our server on Discord

Finally America passes the 300 million landmark.
Wisemon Wrote:If a 21-year-old intern wants to suck your cock while you eat a pizza, do you really have the will power to refuse her?
I do. And I *know* you do.
Quote:I do. And I *know* you do.
Of course I do. I wouldn't even be eating the pizza.

Now, about this 300 millionth American...

Can we send him to Iraq? We don't have to pay him to be a soldier; we can just strap explosives to him and throw him at the suicide bombers, give them a taste of their own medicine... "That's 300 millionth American exploding in your face!"
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well the new has shown two different babies to be the 300 millionth baby. Oh well more bombs then.
I'd have an "interesting" idea like that but it might be considered "cruel and unusual" for prisoners.
UnknownH Wrote:No one. Plus she was not attractive at all. But when you look at the wife you may understand. You could be like hilery clinton only without the penis.
(Let's see who get's that line.)
In any case...considering what others posted:
Quote:What I personally think is that America is getting wayyy too over-populated
Quote:I hate how ethnically disproportionate the population growth has been. I think you know what I'm getting at.
Quote:I got the hint... and I can't say that I agree but at the same time.. I can't disagree... hmm.
I believe you're not going to make it to the presidential seat with a foreign first lady. Especially a non-WASP like myself.
I don't even know if I'd want to be the president. It seem like a lot of work and fixing everything after these 8 years, maybe be very really hard.
You're too young to be president anyway. (I don't know there, but in Argentina he needs to be at least 30).
Yeah I think it's 35 anyway.
Well, I'd help with over-population, but murder is illegal.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Let's see, exclude me and wise, and a few... So america now has about 299,999,986 idiots in it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad