Join our server on Discord

Finally America passes the 300 million landmark.
Wisemon Wrote:I hate how ethnically disproportionate the population growth has been. I think you know what I'm getting at.
When you said that killing older people faster was the best solution for economy, I thought of depriving illegal inmigrants from health services except emergencies, would solve far more things. Unfortunately, my country has the same fucking problem. I had to work in public hospitals, and most of the people that go there are from the border countries, that don't pay taxes but use our hospitals, and since they have a worse economy and health systems, they need to use them more often than us.
Think about it.
That does sound like it might work. And if I'm ever president wise is my vice president. (zeph can be my first lady heh heh) I think three people like that would be good.
UnknownH Wrote:(zeph can be my first lady heh heh)
*anime sweatdrop* I better not ask who could be your Monica Lewinski.
No one. Plus she was not attractive at all. But when you look at the wife you may understand. You could be like hilery clinton only without the penis.
(Let's see who get's that line.)
Quote:I think you mean we need to do the flaming gas lake borders idea I've said I heard about at both borders(just to be fair). But that's all I'm saying

I wonder how much it would cost to operate that especially gas prices rose again. Besides what about the cubans and other immigrants that don't take the border, we gotta be fair for everyone you know.
Quote:When you said that killing older people faster was the best solution for economy, I thought of depriving illegal inmigrants from health services except emergencies, would solve far more things. Unfortunately, my country has the same fucking problem. I had to work in public hospitals, and most of the people that go there are from the border countries, that don't pay taxes but use our hospitals, and since they have a worse economy and health systems, they need to use them more often than us.
Think about it.
Yep, it's an international problem. One country squeezes out refugees with bad economic systems, and the burden falls on the neighbor. Hospitals take a lot of the damage. If it weren't for that oath, a lot of the world's medical problems would be solved.

Quote:No one. Plus she was not attractive at all. But when you look at the wife you may understand.
If a 21-year-old intern wants to suck your cock while you eat a pizza, do you really have the will power to refuse her?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
>_>;......no..
Wisemon Wrote:[
If a 21-year-old intern wants to suck your cock while you eat a pizza, do you really have the will power to refuse her?
Is she at all attractive? Besides, if I were president I'd have to send her to the first single guy on the chain of command. That'd probally be you.
I don't really care too much. Sure, it's alot of people, but I do not care too much.

Do looks really matter THAT much for one quick blowjob?
Quote:Do looks really matter THAT much for one quick blowjob?
Glory holes.

Does that answer your question?

Man, we're really off topic here.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against