Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
OOC: Surprises me that he isn't surprised about the fact that she isn't human. Heh heh.

IC:

Sally stroked some of the blonde hair off from her face, her eyes glimmering as she looked on Shadow, "It's Sally. Are you by any chance new here?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think thowing it into the sun is the best idea we have right now. I want scion and one other to go take care of it," said Casey.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah, just arrived," Shadow looked up as he thought about it, "Couldn't be more than a week. Found some wierd machine in my yard and it turned out to be one of those guyver things, so they recruited me. Put up a bit of a fight, didn't wanna leave my home or my friends, but if I knew there were such cute girls here I would've been here alot sooner." He said with a small wink.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sally shook her head for a bit, Rookie and Flirt. What a combination, she smiled a bit to Shadow hiding the relative annoyance as for how easy the subject had gone away in seconds, "Sun. Good idea. First, we need to retrieve the armour, or this won't work at all. I suggest we separate in two groups," she said, walking in the center, "One group will get to the nearest sun and will stay guarding it in an Assault Ship for any Chronos trying to get there first for any investigation. The other group shall grab a shuttle and prepare to pursuit the culprit fo the armour, as soon as it's retrieved, that group will deliver it to the Assault Ship. When we are done, that armour will be just disintegrated atoms in the sun."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Finally some action," Shadow said standing up off the wall, "Dips on whatever group'll be more likely to get in a fight."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We need assault G-Units for Team A. We need support G-Units for Team B," Sally continued, "Team A will go with me in a Shuttle" she closed her eyes to think for a moment, then opened both again, "Team B will take off to stay in the orbit of the nearest planet next to this system's sun."

The dragoness walked besides Shadow, she was a bit shorter than him, she stood next to him, "We need one more volunteer for Team A."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awesome!" Shadow said, his guyver suit instantly wrapping around him, "Let's rock! I could use some action."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex nodded. "Hm, I'll tag along as well with ya, if that's the case." He ruffled a hand through his hair. "Heh, the more action, the merrier.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"We've got three (OOC: sum)," Sally said, "It's enough for Team A. Guess you'll be staying then. We'll go ahead right now."

The dragoness turned around and went to the door, "What are you waiting for you two?" she said to both Shadow and Alex after opening the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Coming." Alex simply muttered, as he started walking towards the door. "I don't wait for much, anyways."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds