Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
"Well then, if it can stand a nuke then how are we supposed to destroy it?" Sally asked, sighing in defeat.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"There's not much that can survive a nuke." Alex added right after Sally, thinking. "...So what, we just leave it here? Give it back? Toss it into space? There's hundreds of different things we can do to that armour."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Using my ship,we can throw it into the sun."
"Throw what into the sun?" Shadow asked, walking into the room unannounced, "Sorry for disrupting but this place is boring. We need an arcade or something 'round 'ere." He leaned back against a wall, resting his hands behind his head as he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A stolen guyver unit."Scion said as he looked at Shadow.
"Doubt that will work," Shadow said, "I'm betting that if it would they'd have done it already." Shadw scratched his head a bit, "What if we could somehow disable the merger sequence on the guyver suit in order to render it incapable of bonding with it's host? That might work. Wait a second," Shadow looked up at the others, "If it was stolen why are we talking about destroying it?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Shadow "This guver unit as been modified to be only used by lord Alkanphel. It will most likely restore all of his power to full," said Casey as he showed the the Guver unit to Shadow.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"So what's the problem?" Shadow asked, "If we can't destroy it we just need to throw it somewhere he can't get to, like a black hole." He suggested.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's not as easy as it sounds," Sally said, "Blackholes are guarded by Cronos. I've seen them. They experiment on those kind of rifts and they somehow managed to lock the 'sucking' effect of the magnetism inside so they are free to study them."

The dragoness tilted her head sideways after noticing Shadow, who she never had seen till now, "Oh. Hello, who are you?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, hey, name's Shadow." He smiled a bit, "So, may I be so bold as to ask the name of such a lovely lady." He said still smiling.

OOC: Direct ain't he?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad