Join our server on Discord

season 3 and 5
season 1 still the best.

I can't say season 5 is better than season 3 because both are also good. lol

Until episode 24, I saw season 5 changed the plot a lot.

Till episode 12, it introduced Ikuto and his partner. Till episode 29, Ikuto finally willing to join DATS but DATS headquarter was destroyed. We also found out the truth and who's the real enemy. Finally, they got to find a way to re-enter the digital world to kill the real enemy.

Season 5 also got more character development. Most important, no goggle boys. The enemies is not digimon anymore, it's a human. Digimon are born to be good until someone attacked her, also depends on the owner. If the owner is evil, the Digimon will become evil too. Digimon also wished to live peacefully with human.

Please correct me if I am wrong. :oops:

Renamon vs Sunflowermon, don't know who's hotter. :shock:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
The enemy right now is human with some digimon and some kind of human/digimon. The true enemy could be a digimon. And digimon acted on emotions so they could have been used for evil if the human has those feeling. And the question is who is hotter, renamon vs. lilamon/rosemon and the answer is lilamon/rosemon. (My opinion only)
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Main enemies from season 1 to 4 were Digimon, I wish to see a human as the main enemy in season 5. This would be a big change.

Changing from goggle-boy to no-goggle-boy is good. lol

Until episode 30, it contained friendship and betrayal. I hope the remaining episodes are good too.

My prediction of last episode:
In last episode, government re-build the DATS headquarter. And they continue their works as usual. Masaru re-union with his father while Ikuto re-union with his parents. :D
I see no problem there. It sounds ok for opinions.
Well Tamers also got a lot Character Development.

And Technically their Big Bad wasn
But if they have a partner and digivice then it seems to be something different.
Yea, I was curious why Mecurimon appeared so fast...normally powerful enemies appeared during last few episodes. So, there must be more powerful enemies after episode 30? lol

When Ikuto hugged his parents, those bastard government came and disturbed them.

Still don't knwo how Touma got his Digimon partner... :oops:

What happened to the chief of DATS (after saving Matasu and friends)?
Yushima (Cheif of DATs) is still missing.

I hope the enemy is human too, but with the Demon Lord Kurata's hiding...he'll likely be the biggest threat they face, thought I expect him to evolve or mode change, or whatever he does.
You mean Belphemon ? Yep, he Mode Changes when waking up. We only saw his Sleep Mode so far.

And, didn
Tohma and gaomon's past will(probally) be explained later and yushima isn't dead. Captain satsuma isn't either. (we hope)
Didn't I say rosemon will show up? And the demon lord will show up and he may "wake up" and he will be pissed. And possibly lazy.