Join our server on Discord

Hihi..
Welcome to the one and only Digiartist's Domain! Twisted Let's play sometime.
Welcome to the DaD. Sweden, you say? If you see Franz Ferdinand and the Hives, tell them a retarded hamster could write better lyrics.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Shadow: That sounds like an experiment!

*Seconds later*

Nipples the retarded hamster: *Walks into the side of his cage, a paper and pen sitting on the opposite end*

Shadow: He's not writing anything, well we'll check back later. Welcome to the DaD, I'm Shadow, leader of SDP. If Wise is the teacher like person around here then we're the drunken frat boys. PARTY!! Catch ya around!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Seit:Welcome to the Digiartist Domain,i am your Host and Psycho Killer,(look at the Sig.Its Offical Now,Damnit.)Seit the Reaper.....

NOW!if you didnt already read the signs,that we have placed infront of the Area,you should bewere of Yiff,Gunter,Bugs,Gunter,Huge ass A-Bombs,Gunter,all sorts of weapons,camaras,Internet AIDS,and finally,Gunter.....

Have a nice time!
-blows the SDP base up.-
Ultimate Lifeform forgot one thing,watch out for Gunter.
I hope you have a fun time, in this loving excepting atmosphere and one of the greatest communties on the world wide web. At this forum we are accepting and we care about one another like family. The name is LonelyGabu and if you need anything feel free to look us up cause we always try our best to make you feel at home. I hope to see you post some more and have some fun on the one and only DaD forum.....See you around....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
The Ultimate Lifeform Wrote:-blows the SDP base up.-

Evil THIS MEANS WAR!!! *spawns MASIV battleship*

MASIV battleship - *opens fire at The (complete opposite of) Ultimate Lifeform*
Dude. *Pokes PP's shoulder* That was just the base. *Points back, 7000ft tall castle behind* We still have our fort.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amat:You call that a ship?*summons a battlecarrier(cross of a battleship and carrier)the size of Jupiter*That's a ship.
Yeah, but can't be used, *Blasts Jupiter sized battlecarrier to smitherens with a giant Piezooka* So I don't like it.

Battlecruisers are old anyways *Blasts Battlecruiser*

Dot: Isn't there anything that makes you happy?

DMX: I'm never happy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad