Join our server on Discord

Disk Trouble
One of my A Drive floppy disks has suddenly stopped working on my computer. Whenever I put it in and try to activate it, my computer takes a long time reading it then says it can't and asks me if I want to reformat it.

Is there any way I can get the disk to work? There's a lot of important material on it and reformatting it will erase that material.
I hate when that happens. If your Floppy Disk isn't working, maybe JUST maybe, you should try going to Scan Disk and run a complete test on it, try to repair the errors. If it works and your disk isn't so damaged, then you'll have everything back without having to run the reformatting.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When that happend to me, I just took the disk, yelled at it, and put it back in. It ran just fine. True story.
Renamon's Army
I simply hate it when Floppy Disk's do that.

Last time my Floppy Disk did that, I nearly yelled - That floppy contained all the work that my boss had on there....

Although, I don't remember how I got the disk to work.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:If your Floppy Disk isn't working, maybe JUST maybe, you should try going to Scan Disk and run a complete test on it, try to repair the errors

How do I do that?
Go to My PC. Then click on Unit C with a right click. Then click on properties and proceed to perform a scan for errors. You can either choose Unit C or A there, so choose A and perform a full search for errors, also put to restore all the errors. If that doesn't work then your disk is totally screwed up.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Belongs in Rants.

I don't bother with floppies. I use CDs and memory sticks, myself.
Okay, still need help, but I'm moving this to Rants.