Join our server on Discord

SDP test.
Nath: *looks at Monica* Oh bullocks, when did she get here?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *stands there for another second before it sinks in, tears starting to roll down the Renamon's cheeks* (I'm just a fool.)

*kneels to the floor as the tears fall* (I should have known, he's always with that girl, but...)

*her fist strikes the ground in frustration* Why, why didn't you tell me, Kurtz?!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
L-Kurtz: *appears next to Monica* ...Uhm...Monica?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *looks up to Kurtz as tears continue to roll down her face* You lied to me...you lied... *she turns away as she continue to cry, her eyes shut tight*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
DMX: *Hits a wall and looks on CM*

CM: Why won't you just die!? *Snarls at DMX*

DMX: Cause the universe would end being destroyed without main object of sexy-ness. Thus, I can't be killed.

CM: YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! *Turns around* Hmph! I'll go to the ones that can and WILL feel pain! *Walks towards Nath, gripping her fist as darkness surrounds it*

Reno: What's a L-Kurtz?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
L-Kurtz: Actually, that was normal Kurtz. Normal Kurtz was always interested in Dot. I was the one who was interested in you more. *smiles, but then kneels down and huggles her* I'm sorry... you had to hear that.

Nath: I like it when Luna makes Luna versions of people. *grins, before facing CM* If I have to fight you, then I will do it myself, since Kurtz can't hurt you, even if you are mad, deranged and evil. And he still loves you, nonetheless. *claps twice*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *after hearing what L-Kurtz has to say she slowly turns back to him again, though her eyes are still full of sorrow as he huggles her* I just...don't know.... *tears roll down her cheek as she holds L-Kurtz tight, unsure about it all* ...how can I be sure you're telling me the truth now?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
L-Kurtz: Does this give you enough proof? *coughs, as he wraps her arms around Monica* Chaos Mistress is a selfish annoying bitch. On the other hand, Dot is a good friend, but not as caring, and loveable, as dear Monnie.

Kurtz: *waves his arms about* That ain't true!

L-Kurtz: See what I mean?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica Wrote:how can I be sure you're telling me the truth now?

DMX: Because the script says this is the "Monica forgives luna image of Kurtz" scene, duh.

Reno: CUT! *stands up on two paws* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY DRAMA MOVIE?!

DMX: Wha?

CM: Oh, not again. I'm not gonna repeat all of that. *Turns back to Dot, she falls on her back*

Reno: NOOO! Please! Cutie! Let's talk this over! *Dashes over Dot* Just don't leave the set!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: I for one care about Dot and CM. Now, if you excuse me. *cough* DOT! *starts running over to her*

Nath: You know, DMX, can we just get the hell outta here and leave these people to their evil bidding? *urgently looks around* And quick? I hate drama.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds