Join our server on Discord

SDP test.
Justin: Too much damn drama for me thank you!!

Disturbed: *gets up* Well...thats um...new. No more Dot and Kurtz?

Justin: They'll get over it.

Disturbed: Really?

Justin: They always do.
The OCA
DMX: Devils aren't exactly nice with others. I wonder if Dot, being possesed by one had something to do with this?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath: *appears next to DMX* I dont know. Best guess is a no, would she really do that?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: *Leans on a wall and sighs up* Well, I won't interfere. I hate getting myself into dramas.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath: *leans as well on the wall DMX is* Well, what now? They've both gone storming off, and CM said she'd "Only brother and friends and...." *he stops* Oh fuck.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot: *Appears besides DMX, holding a Pie, her eyes closed while she smiles cutely* Hi brother! I got this for you!

DMX: *Looks on Dot* Uhh... what? Hey, nice detail of ya! *Grabs Pie and nears it to his muzzle*

Dot: *Grins*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath: I suggest you not to eat that, DMX. She has her eyes closed, she might be CM. She coulda poisoned the pie. *points to the pie in DMX's claw and then glares coldly at Dot*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot: *Smiles* It wasn't poisoned. That's old. I was about to wait till he started eating the Pie so I would hit him from the back *opens her red eyes, dark aura surrounding her, sending both DMX and Nath flying away, her scales change black* But alright. Let's do it in the old fashioned way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath: *flies the opposite way of DMX, and crashes into a wall. He groans, before looking at Dot* No. I'm not going to fight, if that is what you mean.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Nice work on the sig Shadow. *awaits the one with Dot whom he believe is the best candidate for SDP mascot*

Dragonknight Kyo Wrote:Kurtz: *whispering* Keep it a secret, of course I love you more, I just didn't want to hurt Monica's feelings, get the entire SDP on me and get killed. *grins* Come on, Dot, DMX.... when is there a day where I have never tried to look, hug or talk to Dot?

Kurtz: *sighs* I did it to protect her. What, you'd like me to crush her feelings? No. I don't want you to feel proud, either, but if I make people think like this.... *disappears in a black swirl of darkness*

Monica: *just stands there as a breeze blows by, stunned by what she is hearing*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions