Join our server on Discord

SDP test.
Justin: *shrugs* Same could be said the same about Saphire and...

Saphire: Nath! *huggles Nath*
The OCA
Dot: I thought you said you'd choose Monica over me?

DMX: Confusing situation.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *whispering* Keep it a secret, of course I love you more, I just didn't want to hurt Monica's feelings, get the entire SDP on me and get killed. *grins* Come on, Dot, DMX.... when is there a day where I have never tried to look, hug or talk to Dot?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Don't look at me *Steps aside*

Dot: You lied to the poor girl? How am I supposed to feel? Proud?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *sighs* I did it to protect her. What, you'd like me to crush her feelings? No. I don't want you to feel proud, either, but if I make people think like this.... *disappears in a black swirl of darkness*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: You people are getting way too serious....*Throws a pie at DMX then gives Dot a giants sized plushy version of Kurtz* Enjoy :p
The OCA
Coughypocritecough. *Gobbles Pie down*

Dot: *Evades Plushy* You are starting to make me feel fed up with your 'Dissapear to get attention' attitude Kurtz *Gives her back and walks away silently*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *reappears* Actually, it's not to get attention. It's to show I can't be bothered to stay around. Thank you so much, Dot, for just branding me like an attention whore. Good day, good night. *walks off*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *gasp and faint*
The OCA
Dot: *Walks off, her eyes opening after a long time closed, instead of sapphires, rubies are in place* Boyfriend done. Only the brother and friends and she'll be mine.

DMX: *Casually hearing everything* Goddamn. It was CM and... I gotta tell Kurtz! Or go eat a pizza. Hmm... tough choice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad