Join our server on Discord

SDP test.
Monica: *for moment she remains silent as she goes into deep thought, the vixen trying to sort out all that had happened in a short span of posts* Kurtz...

*her paw starts to wipe the tears as a small smile grew on her muzzle* ...thank you... *she cuddles him tighter, burying her face into his chest as the last bit of sorrow leaves her body*

---------------------

Quote:DMX: Because the script says this is the "Monica forgives luna image of Kurtz" scene, duh.

Reno: CUT! *stands up on two paws* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY DRAMA MOVIE?!

DMX: Wha?

CM: Oh, not again. I'm not gonna repeat all of that. *Turns back to Dot, she falls on her back*

Reno: NOOO! Please! Cutie! Let's talk this over! *Dashes over Dot* Just don't leave the set!

Zorromon: Excellent, I give this movie two thumbs up, throw in some kickass action shots of me and we'll call it a day.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dot: *Wakes up slowly* Uhm... what's wrong Kurtzy?

DMX: What a... coincidence you say it. *Slowly starts walking away*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
L-Kurtz: *huggles Monica gently while slightly being crushed by her hug* Hehehe..... you don't need to thank me.... Monnie....

Nath: *quickly follows after DMX* Quickly, I hate drama. Drama. Hate it. Blergh. Love. Different thing altogether, that's sentimental. Right, OFF WITH US!

Kurtz: *eyes widen, and he immediately kneels down and hugs Dot tightly* Uhm... maybe I should tell you that you have a dark side. *sweat-drops slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot: *Cocks her head* Dark-side? What's that?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: Well, let's just say it's you, but a different person. It's really nice, I think she referred me as an attention whore. *looks away while growling* I'd like to give her a piece of my mind, but then again I can't.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot: Attention whore? But... you are a cutie, you are no whore. Who is that dark side you talk about? She sounds ugly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: She practically takes control of you. Your scales turn black and your cute blue eyes change to a colour like rubies. But at least.... you don't think that... *huggles Dot close to him and wraps his tail around hers* ...Thankies...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Damn...wheres Tieya after all that I need a hug.

Justin: I could use a cookie...

Saphire:..glad I dont have a chaos side of me

Ayane: What do you call me then?
Saphire: Demon side
Ayane: oh right.
The OCA