Join our server on Discord

Battlefield 2142
Anyone have it or going to get it?

I'm thinking about getting it though i'm not to sure about the whole customizations level unlocking thing... seems like a good shooter since it IS a Battlefield game :P

Opionions and such now!
If I'm not getting it the day it comes out, I'll get it the next one.
OMFG, IT'S SO GOOD.

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, GO OUT AND BUY IT.
Okie dokie, i believe in your word so ill go out and get it now or some time soon :P
So, i finally get it and guess what i can't play it because apprently my video driver thingy isn't compatible... i dont know if i should be annoyed at this fact or annoyed that my intelG965 Express Chipset Family isnt supported... i don't even know if that IS my driver thingy... i suck with computers D:
.....That's an integrated graphics card. They don't work with 2142. Anyway, if you're getting a d3dx9 error, search it on microsoft's website and update it.
Yeah, we just figured that out, eh guess i cant get it, parents aren't gonna like me buying a graphics card...
Ay guess i can get it :P, well my dads gonna go see if it works at the hp at his work since it has a gforce 7000 something, if it does then were gonna swtich computers since they are basicly the same thing 'cept that one has the card. So if it does work ill be seeing you sometime maybe ghost_op :D?
Almost every 7000 series card is able to play 2142!

Hooray!

There is a buddy list in-game; add me when you get it up and running (see my sig)