Join our server on Discord

The Worst (And Most Painful Day Ever) v_v
Oooh!! Nice one Wisemon!! For once I like what you say...Ghost_Op's stupidity is pissing me off...that's all I have to say...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Misty, be nice! We are all friends here.....

Hey, who was that " certain someone" in your ceramics class? ?!?!?! :)
Veemon's Followers
Oh god Collin...why do you want to know?? :P It's Joe Hemming...he's a senior. And he's sexy!!! And Collin...please get on Yahoo...or MSN or AIM or something...pwease.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:Oooh!! Nice one Wisemon!! For once I like what you say...Ghost_Op's stupidity is pissing me off...that's all I have to say...
I'll agree that it's stupid to chug a thermometer, especially when you can get mercury the tasty way by eating a few of those bulk store giant cans of tuna every day. However, I'm pretty sure Marine was the one who bled green... which explains his screen name.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yes, Wisemon...chugging a thermometer is pretty stupid...I'm sure everyone would have to agree. But now I will never eat tuna again...that is nasty...I never knew that...now that I do...no more tuna. I just feel bad for Marine...I can't believe that happened... v_v
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:I was freaking out in my ceramics class because there is this guy in there that I like and I didn't want him to see me like that

Ah yes those moments are pretty bad. I know I have had that moment before. At least they can be a good laugh later on.
*chuckles a bit* True...but the thing that I'm afraid of is that Roran lives in the same town and goes to the same school...so he can find out who Joe Hemming is and embarrass me...oh well. I is used to it...well I'm out everyone. Good night all!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
You may look like a chipmunk- but chipmunks are sexy! Especially when they store nuts in their mouth! -and I think the green blood is very kinky...
Ouch, getting the wisdom teeth pulled is always painful. But the green blood thing is kinda cool, did they give you any painkillers? If they gave you oxycontin SAVE IT! that stuff sells for a fortune! Just kidding, it only sells for about 30 dollars a pill... not that I'd know of course.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Actually in my town it is almost 60 dollars a pill... not that Id know... :shock:
Veemon's Followers