Join our server on Discord

The Worst (And Most Painful Day Ever) v_v
Hey it is your smile not theirs do what you want but do remember You got to live with that smile for a long and I do mean long time.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Never got any of my teeth removed. So I can't really share any comments. I say that you were brave enough to bear the pain Alex and that I'm over-joyed that you could have such strange day. You not only had to suffer, but also got very nice things in that day. I doubt it could be charted as your worst day, but if you feel like it, you must have a good reason. Nonetheless, taking off the pain thing, it looks like your day was quite interesting n_n
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aww, you are so sweet DMX! Yes, today was very painful, but in the long run, I got some awesome things! :-p *pounces on you and kisses you* O_O I didn't do that...

CrazyWeredragon...yes I understand that I have to live with this smile...and I kinda hate it. I don't see what others see in me...I'm not naming anyone *looks at DMX and smiles sweetly* But when all this pain is over with, I won't have to worry about it very much...

Now if you will excuse me...I have a date to RP with someone...you know who you are *winks*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Well, I never had any teeth removed before- so I can't really relate.

Oh- I had my wisdom tooth filled once- I kinda broke some teeth after some random guy hit me with a plank, lol- cracked my jaw too-

Three words I said to the dentist: "No anesthesia please!"
Well, nothing I can do to help, other than tell ya one of my stories.

I used to have an extra tooth, behind my bottom row. It was literally right behind it, lined up correctly.

I was playing a game with my cousin when I turned around, (I was on the floor, cousin was on the couch) and I got hit in the face by his knee. Just happened to knock out the tooth in front of my extra tooth. It then moved into place, after some time.

I got to skip the whole dentist thing, sorry you had to go through all of that. You got a bunch of cool things shoping, and all I got was a new tooth necklace!
Renamon's Army
My wisdom teeth impacted at first, but then they straightened out on their own, thankfully!

Like Ghost_Op said, doesn't sound like a bad day at all. Getting high + free stuff = w00t!
mistysilverwolf Wrote:No. Ghost_Op it doesn't make you stupid...what the hell kinda question is that?? Seriously...

Can he be any more sardonic?
Ghost_Op Wrote:Does losing your wisdom teeth make you stupid? :roll:

I don't think it is a stupid question.. I think it depends on the person you ask and the person who got them removed. :D

Oh and don't worry about Misty.. she is out of it from the drugs..... Oh! She also looks like a chipmunk because of the swelling :D
Veemon's Followers
I was considering getting my wisdom teeth removed, not because I need them removed, but just for the hell of it, but after hearing your story, and hearing about how much bleeding and desensitizing is involved, which is something I was completely unaware of because I know of absolutely no one else who has ever had this procedure, I've reconsidered the notion. At least for now, I'm keeping my wisdom teeth.

Quote:Can he be any more sardonic?
Hey, that's my Scrabble word! You can't have it! You're not even using it right.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:I was considering getting my wisdom teeth removed, not because I need them removed, but just for the hell of it, but after hearing your story, and hearing about how much bleeding and desensitizing is involved, which is something I was completely unaware of because I know of absolutely no one else who has ever had this procedure, I've reconsidered the notion. At least for now, I'm keeping my wisdom teeth.

If it's fucking up your teeth and giving you headaches, you should have them out. If they're not bothering you, then leave them be. I know loads of people who've had 'em out. They're all just fine.

Quote:Can he be any more sardonic?
Hey, that's my Scrabble word! You can't have it! You're not even using it right.[/quote]

My brother is similarly defensive of "squalor", and I regret to inform you that it's worth more points than "sardonic", though it has more letters. :D