Join our server on Discord

The Worst (And Most Painful Day Ever) v_v
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:Hell no, he was a freak even before the damn accident! He was- what you say- SO FUCKING STUPID. After accident, he turned into this- ....thing.

Stop making fun of yourself, Gunter.
What the hell are you talking about? I'm Velmont. And if you compare me or even say I'm the tiniest bit like that retard, I will hunt you down and tear you apart SLOWLY, savoring the feeling of your blood trickling down my arms, staining the cold hard ground. Get me? *Smiles in a friendly sort of way*
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a death threat. They aren't allowed. You can make jokes without resorting to that, Vel. Besides, if I'm right, you won't be able to find him, and if my intuitions don't fail me, Gunter won't let you, either.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Now, Now, DMX is right but this is best settled by a match. Boxing, wrestling, or ultimate fighting. Pick your choice and meet in the ring. Winner will be decided by a three or ten count. Or when someone quits or is seriously injured.
There must be a reason why you didn't mention a thing about hits below the belt, heh.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes. I said wrestling, boxing, or ultimate fighting. That's only banned in boxing.
Quote:Now, Now, DMX is right but this is best settled by a match. Boxing, wrestling, or ultimate fighting. Pick your choice and meet in the ring. Winner will be decided by a three or ten count. Or when someone quits or is seriously injured.
Ultimate Fighters compete in the Octagon, which is a cage structure. I know a guy who's a UFC caliber fighter.

For obvious reasons, I'm locking this topic.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against