Join our server on Discord

Lol/10
Lol Seit, the bad news is I was referring to was in the movie XD sense not saying it about life itself...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
<.<.....>.>...

-points to himself once more.-

Fuck Death..
Quote:LOL!! I remember two! It was HILLARIOUS!! I loved the part with the crane splattering that kid who messed with the podgeons! Hahaha! The blood and guts splattering everywhere gave me a boner!

heh, yeah I remember that part, it was funny as hell, of course I wasn't aroused in anyway

heh, I remember this show, especially the end when that kid went to the gas BBQ and got blown to bits, then his arm lands infront of his mother LOL, in an ironic way
Heh, I love final destination 2- that part where the woman goes all-

"If death wants me then at least I'll be with my family in heaven." Or something like that- then totally loses it in the elevator when they say a man with hooks is going to kill her.

Hahahaha- dumb bitch.
now that was funny as hell, or when that girl was stuck in the car, with that wooden stake next to her head, then the chainsaw goes in and boom! the airbag goes off and she is forced into the spike and dies.
Heh, yeah- it was the fireman's fault, that was rich.
fred_18 Wrote:now that was funny as hell, or when that girl was stuck in the car, with that wooden stake next to her head, then the chainsaw goes in and boom! the airbag goes off and she is forced into the spike and dies.

It's not a chainsaw, it's the Jaws of Life! What a comforting name.
Lol- aren't those used in abortion?!
No, no they aren't. That's something completely different.
I think that's what they use to keep the vagina open!