Join our server on Discord

Lol/10
Jesus, it won't fucking load!!

In the mean time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lcrudpghv0

Edit: NVM, it's loading now.
Having only seen the first movie, it makes me wonder this: if you've figured out that you're gonna die in some grisly way, why the hell would you be putting yourselves in those kinds of situations? I mean really, in a warehouse? An empty subway? In the MIDDLE of a parade ground? The only innocuous setting was a drivethrough, and even so, wouldn't your FIRST instinct be to fucking RAM the guy ahead of you instead of opening your door?

I know it's just a movie, but I mean REALLY! :p

For the record, the rollercoaster part really made me nervous.
Now that I have watched it for the second time, I saw one thing, that must have been a joke or something. In the car, where the water bottle stoped the dude from hiting the brakes, on the water bottle, it says OMFG! Water! on the cap.
Renamon's Army
Actually, the tanning bed one made me really nervous, too. I think it's scenes where they just prolong it so much that really make me nervous.
The Ultimate Lifeform Wrote:the 2nd one was the Chicks in the Hot beds...and it wasnt even there deaths that bothered me..it was the fact they where playing Love Roller Coster in the background.and the reason THAT bothered me is there is a scream in that Song of a Woman about to be murdered...
Did not! http://www.snopes.com/music/hidden/roller.htm
UnknownH,Either way if its true or not,my mind is locked and set.i BELIEVE a Woman is murdered during that song..not only because you hear a scream...but,before i read up on any of the "myth" i always got chills up my spine on that scream....i never knew why...

-hugs UnknownH.-

im sorry.but,its just what i believe,okay?...im hard headed ^_^
Ok We'll just have to agree on something else. Uh..... Like how shino isn't bad but the best member of team 8 is hinata.
eh....She Sure wise the Popularity Contest of the group,ill give you that....
I've seen them all and I laughed how those select indiduals say in some shape or form, "I've beat death" when they recieve the harshest deaths. I think its not wise to play with death cause death is a bitch that has more bite then bark...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
...-points to himself.-

Fuck Death...