Join our server on Discord

Poll: What is the hottest femaled Digimon?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gatomon
17.11%
13 17.11%
Renamon
65.79%
50 65.79%
Floramon
3.95%
3 3.95%
Biyomon
7.89%
6 7.89%
Palmon
5.26%
4 5.26%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is the hottest female digimon?
It's very easy to make friends here.

Yep, Dan is right. I got TONS of ppl from the board on my 4 IM contact lists.
Hybrid, I'm sure you would be very busy if all people AIM you at the same time. No wonder sometimes I poked many times but no respond.

lol Dan.
This thing happens. Some people must be very busy on aim, msn, icq... lol
If I could, I'd vote for Marika's creation, Aquaveemon, or any female Veemon. But since they're not in the options for this one, I vote for...

RENAMON!!! I bet I'm probably the only one who voted for her :roll:
Renamon, always has been always will be. (it's the gloves.)
I really dont know, i've ALWAYS had a thing with Biyomon, and i DONT know why. Gatomon and Renamon are two favorites as well, and since I just think Renamon is sometimes cooler then the other two..... i guess I'll pick her, damn...... i wish i could pick two, even three votes, heh.
Guy's, i've only seen like, two WELL DONE pics with Biyomon in them...... and i for one wish there were more, i love the little bird, even if no one else does, so there!!

*Hugs a little Biyomon, and a little phone number appears on the bottom of the screen* please, wont you donate your votes to these poor creatures.... please, "Support a Biyomon" *beats himself for making fun of the people that are actually out there HELPING the homeless starving kids*
*holds up "Support Jyoumi" sign* :roll:
??? :shock: :? :shock: Joemi here? Errrrr holds up *Support Daikari and Veegato 4ver* board.