Join our server on Discord

Poll: What is the hottest femaled Digimon?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gatomon
17.11%
13 17.11%
Renamon
65.79%
50 65.79%
Floramon
3.95%
3 3.95%
Biyomon
7.89%
6 7.89%
Palmon
5.26%
4 5.26%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is the hottest female digimon?
I agree whith munkee too.You are beutiful :oops: and you have a great personality!That is an awesome adult and person in the making. :D
ahh everyone is making me blush :oops: i didnt know that i would ever get that many compliments. damn i need to stop blushing so easily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:ahh everyone is making me blush :oops: i didnt know that i would ever get that many compliments. damn i need to stop blushing so easily.

Nah...Emotions are what make the world work.I would rather blush easily, but instead I make a confused face when someone compliments me.I don't know why but I do.
Well, we are all different...I blush when I'm mad, sad, crying, out in the cold, out in the heat, when I'm embarrassed...you name it. Everyone finds it really cute, and that makes me blush even more.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Well, we are all different...I blush when I'm mad, sad, crying, out in the cold, out in the heat, when I'm embarrassed...you name it. Everyone finds it really cute, and that makes me blush even more.

Well atleast you are able to blush so much.The last any of my family members and I actuly remember me blushing, was when my dad died when I was six and I was balling like crazy. :(

I mean he died right infront of my face what was I gonna do, besides cry. :(

Well be happy that you can blush.

I still think you look great.
Hold on time out!!! Unecessary blushing on the offense, 5 yard penalty repeat second down.....You are cute!! You need to stop not believing in yourself and start strutting what yo mamma gave yah...

YOU ARE THE CLSA.....!!!!! Thats misty!!! :D:D;)

and sorry about that Blaze........my condolences....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Shadowknight Wrote:Nope. I may not be wearing my glasses (WORSHIP THE ONES WHO WEAR GLASSES PITIFUL MORTALS)

I wear glasses...or atleast I'm supposed to...but i dont like them, so I just sit close to whatever I'm trying to read. Am I good enough to worship?

Blaze 33206 Wrote:I mean he died right infront of my face what was I gonna do, besides cry.

Blaze...I'm sorry that happened...*hug Blaze really tight*
*looks at poll results.* Duh.
Renamon is the only one on that list who, without digivolving, would be almost like making love to a human, only much, much hotter.
Its all right,I got over it 8 years ago,(sorta)

Sometimes I hate him for leaving my mom and I but another part of me wishes he would come back. :(

Something not even theropy could do.

Oh well life sucks at times.But everybody pulls them self up whenever life puts them down.

(Tries to cheer every body up by singing don't worry be happy.) :)
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:Nope. I may not be wearing my glasses (WORSHIP THE ONES WHO WEAR GLASSES PITIFUL MORTALS)

I wear glasses...or atleast I'm supposed to...but i dont like them, so I just sit close to whatever I'm trying to read. Am I good enough to worship?

Come on, glasses = hot. Why wouldn't you wear them?

Blaze 33206 Wrote:(Tries to cheer every body up by singing don't worry be happy.) :)

I don't know that song, but ya just can't stay down when ya hear this one:

WHEN SOMETHING GETS YOU DOWN FRESH GOES BETTER IN LIFE. WITH MENTOS FRESH AND FULL OF LIFE. FRESH GOES BETTER, WITH MENTOS FRESHNER, FRESH GOES BETTER WITH MENTOS FRESH AND FULL OF LIFE!!

MENTOS, THE FRESH MAKER!!

I watch too much TV.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad