Join our server on Discord

Poll: What is the hottest femaled Digimon?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gatomon
17.11%
13 17.11%
Renamon
65.79%
50 65.79%
Floramon
3.95%
3 3.95%
Biyomon
7.89%
6 7.89%
Palmon
5.26%
4 5.26%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is the hottest female digimon?
Just wait till you hit the 20s. That's when the real world just crashes down on ya.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, so I've heard. All I have to say is...I'm not as pretty as DrunkenMunkee...but I dont care...I'm kinda happy with the way I look. I guess...well, Gabs says I'm not ugly...but thats only one person...well w/e
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
show us a picture of you and I will tell you honestly what I think of you, Misty
Umm...well I dont know of I should show the one of my shelf in it...thats kinda embarrassing...the other one looks like shit. :oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yeah, so I've heard. All I have to say is...I'm not as pretty as DrunkenMunkee...but I dont care...I'm kinda happy with the way I look. I guess...well, Gabs says I'm not ugly...but thats only one person...well w/e

Good for you. Too many people focus on outward appearances and never think they're good enough. World need more content people like you.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
See, thats why I hate a lot of the people at my school...its all about looks. I dont care what someone looks like...its whats inside that counts. Like take Collin for instance...everyone says that hes ugly...I dont think so...hes not ugly...but he also has a very good personality...and a good heart...he may not show it the best way sometimes, but I know that he cares...well i hope he does.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Please show me pics!!
There is no way you could be ugly to me, your are a beautiful person, and i could never see you as anything other than that ^^
*sigh* OK fine...

[Image: yeahthatsme.jpg]

[Image: MEEE010.jpg] :oops: :oops:

[Image: MEEE004.jpg] :oops: :oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
YAY!
I told you that were beautifuls. I love your hair...theres something i like about that color, dont know why ^^
And you have luscious boobs.
Also, I love the way you look in the first pic, with glasses. once again, not sure why, i just love it. =D
Thanks....I think? Wow...I really dont know what to say...I really don't.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA