Join our server on Discord

*Googly Eyes*
Pardon him, he's a moron.

...I don't see the cuteness in these.
YOU BLASPHEM!!! CATS AND DOGS ARE CUTE!!!
I agree with Gunter on this one....

I want to get a Huskie with blue eyes.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Sigh- I want a cat, but it'd take a lot of training for my dogs not to attack one-
*pets gunter behind the ears* there there, gunnyI'm sure kitty wont hurt the puppies too much. some dogs learn quick to respect cats Twisted
Charlie's gentle enough. He sometimes comes to me for a belly rub, but that's it. I've seen him mad though. Bring it on, pussies.
Take it from a Cat lover and an aspiring vet, Cat's can easily hold their own in a fight. I've seen an adult cat go up against a saint bernard (For those that don't know a saint bernard is F-ing HUGE!) and all it did was raise up it's paw and strike the dog's noise. Dog ran off with it's tail between it's legs. Dog's generally chase cats because of a natural curiosity to the unknown, the cats run away because, well a giant drooling thing is running at them (I'd run away too) and that makes the dog want to chase the cat as a game. Once the cat gets used to the dog they'll become good friends. Get a very young cat and hold onto your dog while you introduce the two that way the cat will grow up with the dog around and won't worry about it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Get a very young cat and hold onto your dog while you introduce the two that way the cat will grow up with the dog around and won't worry about it.

Except if the cat has kittens. Though, I understand that point, I have watched it myself throughout the years. My dog never even growled to my sis' cat, and the cat always tries to fight with him while the only thing he does is pass by her to go out for a walk with me.

It was worse when they got into a fight when the cat had kittens though, gorish <.<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saint Bernards are also pussies. Charlie's a german shepherd. The gentle kind that probably won't even bark at strangers (in other words, totally useless.) I can't deny that I'm fond of scratching him though, good dog, worthless but good nevertheless.
I'm assuming that Vellmont choice of dog would be a rabid pitbull or something like a unforgiving Cheetah.

Remember usefullness, just like everything else is described by the person themselves and no one else. Animals are what they are and cats and dogs are sometimes better loving then they are when they are trained to be killers....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds