Join our server on Discord

Why HALLLOOO THAR!
I'm back, yadda- yadda- yadda- and VERY pissed. Yup. I don't like myself. I DETEST myself. SIGH. Time for a rant- oh- I missed you guys so much- Now to try my best to catch up in the RPs-
Let me be the first one to give you a *pounce* welcome back to DaD Gunter. We all missed you very much!
The OCA
Hate yourself? Bah. Not a nice thing to say in a welcome, save it for the whole rant and vent. But hey, I was starting to go nuts, welcome back Gun, missed ya!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Haha! True, True, how rude of me- We'll save my rants for the rants! Right now, I've got a LOT of catching up to do! -ARGH!! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE I'VE LAST HAD A GOOD YIFF!?
Hey, welcome back, Gun! Of course a lot of people probably missed yer. *pokes tongue out* But don't go hating yourself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
-And of course- THANKS FOR THE POUNCE!! And HOW are my fellow SDP today? What about YOU DMX? And Shadow-Sensei? Has Kyo breached 10k yet? hows Gabu? What have you guys been doing? How's the RPs?
If I wouldn't be so busy with geography project, I'd get on YIM too. But well, you know how easy RPG can become yiff in the Mix-Out Section.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo! *Pounces* Dude!! You passed 10K! I'm freaking OVERJOYED and yet- I feel so proud to have you as a member!! *hugs*
You said the magic word! I'm THERE!!!
Aww, I was JUST about to hug you and tell ya that! *huggles Gun back* Hehehe, you are?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds