Join our server on Discord

ok this is the deal
Okay- I like flintstones tablets, but the doctor told me to take only ONE per day. What do I do?
LISTEN! When I was 7 I ate an entire bottle of those things (Yes I was a stupid kid I'll admit it) and had to drink some crap that made me vomit for an hour. Didn't help that my sister said my stomach would explode. Ahh, traumatic childhood memories.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
YOU DUMMAH!

anyway,i was resently ran over by a car driven by a friend that just saw Jackass 2.....now,dont go calling the cops,we planned it out....i didnt plan they'd get out of the car and hit me with wiffle ball bats....what should i be feeling?
You should be feeling like a dumbass for intentionally getting hit by a car.
yeah...i was sick when i saw jackass 1 and now there doing number 2.....*be's sick*
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Okay- gulp- no flintstones chewables for another day!

Okay- so my rooms a wreck and I have to sleep on the couch for a bit, I can't masturbate cuz someone could see me, yet I don't care. What should I do?
Shadowknight Wrote:LISTEN! When I was 7 I ate an entire bottle of those things (Yes I was a stupid kid I'll admit it) and had to drink some crap that made me vomit for an hour. Didn't help that my sister said my stomach would explode. Ahh, traumatic childhood memories.

Isn't it better to vomit for an hour as opposed to having to get your stomach pumped from overtoxicity?

I ate an entire bottle of ibuprofen once (I was 14), and I told my friends I was feeling funny. I told them what happened, and quick as a flash, my friend punched me in the stomach. I dropped to my knees, and he stuck a finger in my throat and made me vomit. I was ready to rip his head off, but I passed out shortly afterwards.

I woke up in the ER with my parents over me and my friend beside the bed. The doctors basically berated me for being a dumbass and taking an entire bottle of Advil, and said that my friend probably saved my life by getting the rest of it out of my system before it could be absorbed. We've been the best of friends since.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Okay- gulp- no flintstones chewables for another day!

Okay- so my rooms a wreck and I have to sleep on the couch for a bit, I can't masturbate cuz someone could see me, yet I don't care. What should I do?

The bathroom, duh.
At night? hmmm... wow- That was so SIMPLE! Thanks dude!
hahahahahaha lol thats true....
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds