Join our server on Discord

ok this is the deal
Guilmon Nerdknight!!!! Wrote:the very best non-american thing....nothing! if they don't want it don't give them it!!!

But if I don't, they try to extend their bondage and ignorance to people who do want freedom and knowledge. Can I allow a majority to oppress a minority for no reason, especially given that the minority is nobler?
I'm moving this nonsense to the General Chat *anime sweatdrop* It really doesn't belong here.
anonmon:thats their choice in life...

renamons3: nope shirts do nothing but prevent the cold,if you are feeling generous you'd give him both... and theres some cartoons that you can't see the funny side of and nope many of these questions are just from boredom *exhales deeply*
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'll answer that tom thing. I can't either but if anyone can I'd like to see it. And then get you to find humor in some other shows.
Should I be nice all the time or should I show my darker side?

should I care about others thoughts?

Is it bad for you to be unable to say "no" in helpping someone?
you should be kind to others even though they are not...that way the moral high ground is yours

no...do what you want to do(providing it doesn't break any laws)noone should live in a facist civilisation

it depends on the question...if they are asking for money and you have none then just try to say no....in other words don't lie even if you want to protect their feelings you must tell them
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I have just recently had my eyes opened to a whole new level of true sight. I don't like it at all. What should I do about my problems?
I'll field this one, beat the crap out of everyone that's in that field of vision. Problem solved.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Can I allow a majority to oppress a minority for no reason, especially given that the minority is nobler?
It's not about what you can allow. It's about what you can do. So, what can you do? You can start by adopting a proactive approach.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
or you could do nothing....
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds