Join our server on Discord

Hello
Slashmon: Try and take out a few of them on your way down!

Shadow: You're evil.

Slashmon: And you're the one who created me. *Picks up a randomly spawned soldier and throws him over the edge into the group of protestors*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *comes back out with his hair on fire and hundreds of fries* What? You wanted fries or protestors?

Nath: *points to Kurtz's hair*

Kurtz: *doesn't notice it's on fire*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: You'll want to take care of that. *Grabs random spawned bat* LET's PLAY A FAIR GAME! *Bursts out from the wall and swings at one protestant, sending him towards a barrack of other protestant, the first one goes flying in air* He goes, he goes, he goes and... keeps going?

Protestnat: AHHHHHH! *Goes through the atmosphere and continues to the sun*

DMX: Okay, I wonder where can I send all of you with one of these *grabs a tree and lifts it from the base*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Ready the catapults!

Slashmon: *Sitting in a CATapult* WOULD SOMEONE LET THIS OLD JOKE DIE!?

Shadow: *Dons a napolean costume* FIRE!

Random soldier: WEE NAPOLEON! *Launches Slash at the group*

Shadow: *Looks down at the carnage* Ohh, aw jeeze, go easy Slash, Oh that guy's not gonna be walking for awhile, oh that just destroyed the G rating.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Juke

Unleash the powers I've held for so long.

Joint

Show the world what I've wanted to show.

Jezebel

Give them no mercy.
Amat:*in group of protestents*How'd I get here?*sees fortress*Awsome.
Before this gets way, way WAY out of hand, I would like you to welcome you to our site of pleasnatries and great comrodorie. We are awesome friends and family members that really are more then a forum, rather someone that can look after you in the best way we can and I for one am a firm believer that when this place takes you in, its with a loving embrace (no matter if its in a weird way or something nice and simplistic.). The name is LonelyGabu and I am waiting to see and hear yah come back....Enjoy your stay!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*Puts a helmet on lonely and drags him below a bunker* You stick out like a sore thumb! Those protestors might be packing weaponry! BRING IN THE HEAVY ARTILLERY! *Random soldiers bring in a wagon full of rotting food* I knew there was a reason I never cleaned my fridge.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amat:*blowing away random people with his chain gun*I'M ON YOUR SIDE SDP!
*Grabs a bitten shoe out of the waggon, all of it covered in dog drool* What was this doing in Shadow's fridge?

Reno: *Lowers ears* What?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad