Join our server on Discord

Hello
Awesome, we were running out of cannon fodder, *Reloads his shotgun* While I'm doing this let me introduce myself, I'm Shadow leader of SDP (ALL BOW!!) and party man, welcome to the forums and... *Cocks gun* You got three seconds to run... 3! *pulls the trigger and a banner saying welcome pops out* Okay who's been messing with my guns again?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amat:That would be me.
*Smashes shotgun over Amaterasu's head* Let that be a lesson, don't mess with the Shadow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wait- if Shadow has the Welcome Shotgun, then where's the-

*Loud blast is heard over a party of a welcoming part for an angry old man*

DMX: Well, at least they won't blame us.

*Group of protestants go around the SDP's fort with signs of prohibiting fire-power weapons*

DMX: Wait, how did they know it was us? *Takes a closer look at all the shotguns and there's a paper wrapped in each cannon of them with Shadow's picture and a text below: "Shadow rocks!"* You know, you could work on your modesty.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: FIRE THE CANNON! *fires a huge cannonball at the group of protestants*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Seit:-siting at home,sipping tea,calmly.-.......what....do i have to be crazy 24/7?........Welcome to the DaD ^_^......-goes to reading the News paper and sipping his tea.-
*sweatdrops*....well Sama, welcome to DaD. enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun... I will see ya around *smiles and suddenly vanishes*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Me = Ghost
Ghost = Me.

You = Welcome
Welcome = You.
Shadow: What? I'm modest, I'm at least a million times more modest than anyone. I just can't help it if I'm perfect.

Slashmon: Right, now back to the whole people trying to storm our castle business. *Hits a big cauldron that's resting on the top of a wall* Hope they like boiling oil! *Millions of french fries fall onto the group below* Shadow?

Shadow: What? What else would boiling oil be used for? How was I supposed to know?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath: Fries... ri---

Kurtz: ---GHT! *jumps into the boiling oil along with the group* FRIES!

Nath: He's more suicidal then a bungee jumper without a bungee cord.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds