Join our server on Discord

What led you to digimon fanfiction or the DaD?
I think he hardly doesn't dislike me sometimes. But that's not the point.
It
Very much. Actually, I wouldn't want to anger a lot of the posters there. Very strong people there.
Pllleeeaaaassseee!! I promise I'll behave!! I'm a good boy!! I'm a good boy!
If you can find it then you can go there. Think about it.
And don't say you know either of us.
Sir yes sir! I don't know any of you! In fact- I don't know who you are right now! What were we talking about again- and why am I so excited about it?
Well you will see something about this in about less then 24 hours....I came here because I loved Digimon all along, and I just wanted a place to go to, and this is one of the best families ever. We all have souls and we use our intelligence to help one another....Its an awesome place to be....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
My first foray into Digimon, the fandom and everything associated with it coincides with my entries into fanfiction, hentai in general, and message boards in general, not to mention my discovery of music besides what my parents liked and a whole bunch of enlightening events which happened towards the end of an otherwise uneventful puberty (I didn't even know I went through puberty until I looked back and reasoned this was why I started jerking off). Anyhoo, I discovered the DaD around 2000 or so after some time on the now long defunct Megchan's Digimon Sekai (Shows how old I am). I could go on but it would take forever to remember my board exploits and drama over the last six or so years so I'll just say that the rest is history.
Oblivion, whoever Terry Pratchett is, let him know that he just got into my top ten quotes of all time.
Renamon's Army
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Oblivion, whoever Terry Pratchett is, let him know that he just got into my top ten quotes of all time.

You've never heard of him? He's the second most famous nuclear safety technitian of all time.