Join our server on Discord

ummm i think the link is wrong
In the gallery the link that is supposed to lead to kenchi pictures, instead leads to keto... And if you try and get to the gallery from acchan page it doesnt work... Just thought you might like to know that.
Actually on any of the gallery pages, the gallery link at the top right doesnt work.
Hmm, you'll have to be a bit more specific.
When you go to the gallery, it shows you all the links to the different pages for pictures. one of the links does not go where it says it should. The link to the page for Kenchi instead leads to Keto. Also when you are in an artists picture gallery, if you click on the Gallery link in the silver heading, it does not work. If i'm not specific enough this time i'm sorry for that :D
lol thanks-- I'm aware that the gallery link doesn't work. It didn't when I got here and it doesn't on any of the art pages. There was an error in the part of the HTML that tells the link where to send someone who clicks it. It tries to make the link send people to a page that doesn't exist, so you get an error. I still have plans to give this site a new appearance, so I was holding off on fixing that until that was finished.

As for the Kenchi/Keto link, I'll get on that tomorrow! Thanks!
Da WOLFE Wrote:lol thanks-- I'm aware that the gallery link doesn't work. It didn't when I got here and it doesn't on any of the art pages. There was an error in the part of the HTML that tells the link where to send someone who clicks it. It tries to make the link send people to a page that doesn't exist, so you get an error. I still have plans to give this site a new appearance, so I was holding off on fixing that until that was finished.

As for the Kenchi/Keto link, I'll get on that tomorrow! Thanks!

Git-r-dun Wolfey :D