Join our server on Discord

Beyblade XXX
Max blinked thinking he had heard wrong and blinked and gave a curious look.

"huh??"

"hahha whats the matter dragoon jelouse?" teased draciel
"I um..um oh god um" Tyson was trying think of saying then sighed "Okay...I think you're cute there.."

"Jealous? Are you joking? I'm not gay!!" Dragoon yelled at draciel
The OCA
"dragoon and driger sitting in a beyblade k-i-s-s-i-n-g" he teased

Max would have been laughing if it was not for the fact that tyson had just said he was cute, he find his cheeks turning pink and he slowly looked at tyson.

"well umm I think your h-handsome" he blushed
Tyson was suprised by Max's words "Really?" he started to run his hand down Max's chest.

"Fuck this I'm not watching this.." Dragoon said
The OCA
draciel frowned and moved too a warp time so draciel and dragoon could talk it was pretty much just a white room, draciel looked dragoon in the eye and asked

"why are you so mad?"

Max eyes went wide and he found himself blushing and he lay his head against tysons chest.
Tyson immediatly pull his hand away "I'm sorry!"

"Because Tyson is now gay and I am not. I enjoy vagina he wanst the rod. I'm stuck being his partner." Dragoon said with a sweat drop
The OCA
Draciel frowned and shook his head

"Dragoon you dissapoint me, Tyson and you share a special bond, Tyson has always stuck you and you have always stuck by him, that is why you two are the greatest, because you are one, Tyson needs you, as Max needs me"

Max smiles and snuggles close too Tyson

"so kay I liked it" he admitted
"O..Okay then" Tyson started to rub and carress Max's crotch.

"No no you dont understand. Of course I will always be with Tyson. I still like him, I may not agree with some of his options, but I will still be there." Dragoon said
The OCA
Max eyes went wide as he felt tyson touch him and rub his crotch through his jeans he moaned softly

Draciel sighed and nodded

"I hope so Tyson is not the only gay here" he said softly
Tyson felt Max's crotch bulge against his pants.

"You mean...Max is? I wonder if any of the others are gay too" Dragoon said
The OCA