Join our server on Discord

Golden Sun RPG
"I will help in anyway, I'm ready for anything" Wengren announced pounding his chest.
The OCA
Meanwhile, back to Hades; He jump from tree and headed somewhere he didn't know, and wanted to find someone so the person can guid him somehere closer.

And so, he arrives at Plaza with a lot of people around him. He walk steadily, and hoping to find something interesting.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Catty and the guy went with Valros, "Come on then!" the guy said.

"Come on Raziel! You can do it!" the father cheered, "Just wait for a moment!"

"There they are!" Catty said from the bridge when the group was there, "Let's go help my brother!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Varlos nodded. "Yeah... let's go." He muttered, as he quickly ran over the bridge, reaching the other side and the flight of stairs in a matter of mere seconds.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren followed close behind Varlos trying not to get too far apart.
The OCA
But Catty and the guy stopped as there was a huge tremor, "Huh?" Catty murmured.

"THE BOULDER's FALLING!" was heard out loud.

The rock started falling downwards, crushing some parts of the town, luckily no houses. However...

"Kyle!" shouted Dora as the boulder crushed half of the house, where Catty's parents and Varlos father were. Neither them or Raziel were seen as the boulder passed.

The tremor left the guy on the ground, all weak, "Arrggh... I can't move..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Varlos' eyes shot wide open, as he saw his father vanish as the boulder passed. No... Immediately, he climbed down the flight of stairs, and swiftly moved to Dora. "Are you alright, mom?" He asked worriedly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Whoa, the carnage! Mint thought as he watched the boulder's decent, laughing to himself. Better get going though... He stepped back from his viewing point and teleported (XD Yes, Alex DOES have that ability in the game!) away.
Dora didn't respond, she just sulked into depression, "Kyle... no... Valros... how did this... no..." she murmured, starting to tear.

The guy jumped to stand up, but he fell again, "Ouch!" he stumbled and eyed Valros, "Valros, you gotta go back to the plaza for help!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Again?" Varlos cursed, but, realising the situation, he nodded. "Oh, alright..." He then quickly made his way back up the stairs swiftly, and crossed over the bridge back into the plaza section, not even waiting for Wengren to follow.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds