Join our server on Discord

Golden Sun RPG
Mint stood up to look back at Mount Alph with a vaguely amused expression "I wonder how many of us survived this..."
"You sure?" Yorae asked, turning her head around, "That storm is holding great power. The earthquake inside killed everyone but us two- we were merely lucky. Shouldn't we wait till the storm calms down to retry?"

And down there was Catty, waiting for a man who was charging his Psyenergy up, Come on... she thought, waiting for the man to finish.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Varlos quickly ran into the plaza, and, with his feet pumping with adrenaline, quickly ran down another sets of stairs... and then another. He wasn't going to be slow about this.

As he sped down the last flight of stairs, he ran quickly past a number of the townsfolk - a large crystal almost visible over their heads.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Once it does they'll most likely send someone in to investigate. That's when we make our move." Shadow said, "It'll be alot easier if someone takes care of all those traps for us."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good Plan," Yorae said, "But at least. Let's get out of the range of falling boulders," she added and started walking down to the residential area. That place was surely not being used at the moment and only small rock chunks fell on it.

Catty noticed Varlos and Wengren, "Varlos? Wengren?" she asked, going to them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh Catty your here.." Wengren said huffing and weezing from running so much.
The OCA
Varlos took a deep sigh, as he looked at Catty, panting slightly. "H-hiya Catty."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Did you come to help?" Catty asked.

The guy next to the Psyenergy crystal jumped back next to the Elder of the village, "I'm ready!"

"Did you recover all your psyenergy?" asked the elder.

"Enough to help Raziel!" he responded.

"Hmm? Varlos?" the elder asked, getting next to him, "Oh you are here. You know where Raziel is, right? Catty told us about what was happening, can you guide these two back there?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You're right on that matter, it would be foolish to stay so close to the eruption." Shadow said as he hopped down.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Varlos nodded; he didn't want to stay long. "Of course I can, you can trust me." He grinned, swishing his tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds