Join our server on Discord

Golden Sun RPG
Mint sweat dropped as he watched the Mount Alph Boulder and the elders struggling to hold it. Shit... that'll make a crater... He checked over his shoulder yet again. Argh... This alchemy rubbish is making me jumpy...
Yorae sighed as she finally walked away from Sol Sanctum along with her partner Shadow, "I told you not to move that statue yet. But did you listen? No," she complained, looking high up at the huge storm, "We should probably get out of here. This is becoming a bad place for hanging out."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Who'd have expected such a reaction?" Shadow said looking up at the storm, "We need someone who's knows that place before we attempt to enter again."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wengren looked over at the man in the broken fence "We might as well go see, I'd feel guilty knowing I left someone out here." then he ran over and grabbed the man "Lets take him inside then we'll tend to his injuries." Wengren said as he passed Varlos heading down the steps.
The OCA
The man coughed, and looked up at Wengren. "...Monsters... escaped from the fence... set loose..."

Varlos scratched his neck, and looked at the man as he quickly followed. "Monsters...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren busted the door open and immediatly set the man down on a cot on the far side of the room. He then went to go get a cold wash cloth and placed it on his head. "Hey old man, what happened out there? What did that?"
The OCA
Cursing, the man scratched his head. "I think... it was a boulder..."

Varlos watched as Wengren went to get a wash cloth. "Hey, we need to get going out of here as quick as we can, remember." He reminded him, as he looked outside the window. "...We've gotta get to the plaza, and quickly."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I know I know I just thought he could use something to cool down" Wengren then turned to the man "Mister why dont you come with us to the Plaza and we'll talk about it there." Wengren then hoisted the man over his shoulder "Lets go Varlos!!!" Wengren ran back up the steps running towards tha Plaza.
The OCA
OOC : I'm in.

Character: Hades.
Race: Hell Mage.
Weapon: Light metal bows.
Description: 1m 95cm in height. Anthro fox with ears and fluffy tail, wearing medium armor, has long black hair.
Psyenergy: Darkness, Lower State Weaken, Gravija (Finising Attack)
Djinni Acquired?: Two. 1 Jupiter (Group defence) 1 Mars (Gravija: Deadly finishing attack)
Perks: None.

IC :

Hades is standing on the tree with his bow on his back and arrows on his left arm; swishing his tail as feeling the breeze brushing his fur and long black hair. He just came from Sol Sacturn from having a small fight there, even it's not really a big fight he was hoping to.

He likes to having a fight just to increase his stamina level. He's tiring very often, and having a big yet long fight is the best way for him to prevent the tiredness.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Hehehe, good to see you here, Faiz. Just a question - which character will yours represent? Since we already have people playing roles similar to...

Isaac
Garet
Mia
Saturos
Menardi
Alex

OR your character can just be a new one. Your call.

IC:

Varlos' eyes shot open, and he nodded. "Oh... coming, Wen!" He muttered, as he followed Wen on his way. The man, positioned on Wen's shoulder, didn't say much. He remained... very quiet, to be exact.

Crossing down a flight of stairs, they soon reached a house, and a startled voice echoed into the sky. "Hang on!"

OOC: This is where we need the Felix person. Jenna can just be a follower. XD *pokes tongue out*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds