Join our server on Discord

Preteen sex- tell me why i shouldn't be scared please.
Here's my theory on the matter: deep down inside, people just have a primitive desire to mate. Chances are that even since our earliest of times, we humans have just an uncanny desire to copulate with another of our species. This said, thanks to the hormones that flood our body in our pre-teen years, our bodies' then feels nature's urge to reproduce.

So, as already been said, since we have both the physcial ability to do this, and also since our biological clocks are telling us "it's matting time," laws like these can only do so much to repress such emtions. So, ecentially, laws on age limits are, in essence, only making things complicating and forcing millions of tax payers money into building jails (useless fact: they're building more jails faster than they are building schools).
I'm surprised that i'm a n00b here and this thread i created has survived a lot, heh, guess i'm lucky.
The ACLU believes that raping babies is ok simply because it doesn't understand anything at all in order to be traumatised. And that it feels good and that morals and religions are just limitations for no reasons.

Note that I am NOT for the ACLU.
Just because you can doesn't mean you should. And besides, it's not like your trying to have a kid at the age of 11 now is it? You just like the fun of it.
Dudeness, by chance do you have a link to this ACLU place, I just want to go check out what other opinions they have, they seem pretty off if you ask me.
They are pretty off, but it really just depends on your own viewpoint. I didn't get this info from their or anyother website. The internet is the infomation super highway, but personally I like taking the back roads of life, like my REAL life.