Join our server on Discord

Castlevania
Ice:For all things Castlevania.
Amat:AND A ROCK!
Dark:Crazy.
I've only played one of the older Castlevania's.... Cant remember which one it was, though, but I loved it a lot.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That's ok,I've only played Curse of Darkness,and man is it fun!
I've played the original 3 NES games and Symphony of the Night. Love them all...well, Simon's Quest less so, but they're all classic. The music is deadly!
I have Dawn of Sorrows for the DS, i've played through most of it i think, it gets boring after a while but its a pretty good game. I'm off on the story line since apprently it starts off several years after a game before :P
I'm at the Machine Tower right now,with a claymore.
The only Castlevania that I have completed is Symphony of the Night for SNES
The OCA
I beat Curse of Darkness a long time ago,I'm going to beat it again.
I've only played the earlier ones. I've played the first Castlevania, very little of the second, and the fourth(thanks to ROMs).

Disturbed Wrote:The only Castlevania that I have completed is Symphony of the Night for SNES

Not to be insultive, but Symphony of the Night was for the Sega Saturn and playstation. The SNES had Super Castlevania IV and Castlevania: Vampire's Kiss. Super Castlevania IV had Simon who could wip in various directions. Castlevania: Vampire's Kiss had Richter who had the ability to "item crash." He could aslo do backflips.

Here's a good Castlevania game fan site:

http://castlevania.classicgaming.gamespy...ngeon.html
Yeah for Playstion! You're right.
The OCA